Teachers that care
Passionate about your success, our teachers are experts in their field. They can provide you with real-life examples to support academic theory. And, they have extensive experience of helping students to prepare for their future career.
You’ll benefit from Newcastle University’s excellent reputation in research led teaching. Our degree teachers are actively engaged in research. They have a passion for their subject areas, resulting in innovative and engaging teaching.
- The only place where you can study A-levels on a UK university campus
- Unique opportunity for students interested in the sciences, economics, engineering and mathematics
- Unique activities to enhance your learning
- Over three times the national average for A* grades
- 100% of applicants for medicine, dentistry and veterinary science secured UK university places in 2015
You’ll study four A-level qualifications in an academic pathway designed to give you maximum success in your chosen area:
- Science and Medicine: A-levels in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology, and an option of Physics, Psychology, or Further Mathematics
- Engineering and Mathematics: A-levels in Mathematics, Further Mathematics and Physics, and an option of Chemistry, Economics or Accounting
- Economics and Actuarial Sciences: A-levels in Mathematics and Economics, and an option of Further Mathematics, Physics, Accounting and Psychology