One of the world’s best student cities
Want to study in an exciting multicultural city? You won’t be disappointed in London. With more international students choosing London than any other city, you won’t be alone.
It’s England’s capital – one of the busiest and most exciting cities in the UK. But it’s not all concrete and buildings! 30% of London is open space and there are over 140 parks and gardens to choose from.
Whether you want to visit one of the 90 museums and galleries, see one of the 200 attractions, go to a festival, a football match or a musical, there’s always something to do in London.Find a course in London
What makes London unique?
- Top 3 best student city in the world (QS Best Student Cities 2014).
- Home to 18 of the world’s best universities.
- A huge student population – 380,000 students live here, including 100,000 international students.
- One of the greenest capital cities in the world, with over 3,000 parks and open spaces.
- A global capital of culture, with 200+ museums and galleries and 200 live music performances a day.